Jivan Yoga Teacher Training, RYT 200
At last! The new dates for the next 200 hour Jivan Yoga Teacher Training at Baltimore Yoga Village, 2017.
Feb 3 to 5
Feb 17 to 19
Mar 3 to 5
Mar 17 to 19
Apr 21 to 23
May 19 to 21
Jun 16 to 18
Jul 21 to 23
Aug 18 to 20
Sep 1 to 3
We believe in a course that takes time because yoga is deep and ancient. We honor that it is a lifelong practice, which when studied with true devotion, becomes foundational to every moment of life! These weekends are mandatory and run Friday evening 6:30 – 9:30 pm in the Mount Washington Location. Saturday 12 – 8:30 pm in the Hampden Location. Sunday 1 – 5:30 pm. Additionally you will take 2 yoga asana classes per week at Baltimore Yoga Village with any of our teachers at either studio.
Lead Trainer: Anjali Sunita is the Founder and Director of Baltimore Yoga Village. Anjali emphasizes sharing yoga as a service to humanity. She guides students to uncover their natural voices through deep personal work, traditional yoga study and practice, and creating a lifestyle that is foundational for uncovering your gifts.
Guest trainers: Taber Shadburne (Soulful Communication), Vivian Campagna (Yoga), Adhikari Sacha (chanting/meditation), and more.
You can expect from this training:
– life transforming practices involving movement, physical alignment/anatomy, yoga assists, breath work, diet, daily routine recommendations, meditation, and Radical Honesty Communication work.
– group work and partner sharing
– reading assignments
– Ayurvedic lifestyle recommendations
– chanting, singing, utilizing your natural voice
– Each 10 month course usually offers a specialty weekend in either Yoga for Arthritis, Kids Yoga, or others. You will learn how to address a wide population of students with various needs.
What is expected of you:
– timeliness and full presence
– confidentiality and holding a safe container for our group
– asking for what you want and need
Cost: $2,700 plus additional 2 weekly classes per week of your choice at BYV. (Many students opt to join our workstudy program in order to take the classes free, in exchange for service to our community).
To request applications for teacher training and/or workstudy program, email: firstname.lastname@example.org